Join Our Team
Are you known as the “Disney guru” among your family and friends? Maybe it’s time to turn your passion into your career!
- Gold Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Agency
- Universal Orlando Resort Preferred Agency
- Preferred Sandals Agency
Advisor Training & Opportunities
- Work directly with the agency owner for your initial training.
- Continued training and support from the owner & team leaders.
- Access to supplier continuing education.
- We pay among the highest commission rates in the industry
- Invitation to our annual Pirate and Pixie Retreat
Our agency is like a big family. We work hard together, but play hard together too! We are very careful on who we hand select to join this family.
- Are you motivated enough to start and maintain your own business?
- Are you highly organized and detail oriented?
- Are you comfortable knowing this is a SALES job?
- Are you willing and capable of traveling often to stay up to date on the destinations?
- Have you visited a Disney destination (including Disney Cruise Line) at least 3 times in the last 5 years?
- Most importantly, do you consider yourself a good team player?
We have a 3 step hiring process.
- Submit the application below.
- If we feel that you are a good candidate for joining our team, we will email you with a second application that is more in depth.
- The 3rd step is an interview with the agency owner.
If you are hired, you will first be offered a training contract for a 4 week period. During this time, only training will be done with no marketing or booking of clients.
Please note that all of our travel advisors are independent contractors. There are no employment benefits given, and you will receive a 1099 at the end of the year. There is minimal start up fee and annual fee paid to the agency that covers the expense for the tools you will be provided to work.