Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
Quick Resort Overview
Resort Category: Deluxe
Resort Size: 842 guest rooms, 25 suites and 147 villas
Bed Options: varies based on room type, Queens, Kings, Day Beds
Transportation Options: Monorail, water transportation or walk to Magic Kingdom, bus to all other parks.
Dining Options: 1 quick service restaurant, 6 full service restaurants, 2 children’s dining activities, 2 pool bars, 2 lounges, 24 hour room service
Pools: 2 pools, hot tub, children’s splash area
Overall Vibe: Disney’s flagship resort with Victorian elegance. Pamper yourself at the onsite world class spa, or make spectacular memories with your family with the many recreational and dining offerings.
Victorian elegance meets modern sophistication at this lavish Disney Resort hotel. Unwind outdoors, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch evening fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle. Just one stop to Magic Kingdom park on the complimentary Resort Monorail, this timeless Victorian-style marvel evokes Palm Beach’s golden era.
Make a splash at Beach Pool! Breeze down the 181-foot-long waterslide as it curves down the mountain, zips past trees and slips under a walking bridge before plunging you into the pool.
Sunbathe in a poolside lounge chair, or rent a plush cabana for added luxury. Steps from the white-sand shore of Seven Seas Lagoon, Beach Pool features a gently sloping entry similar to that of a natural beach, plus a water play area for little ones.
Or, relax at Courtyard Pool, the all-ages quiet pool that includes an adjacent kiddie pool and whirlpool spa.
Walk – For the ultimate convenience, you can walk over to Magic Kingdom!
Monorail – board the highway in the sky over to Magic Kingdom!
Ferry Boats – a quick trip over to Magic Kingdom or Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Bus – Take bus transportation to all theme parks and Disney Springs!
Here are the options, which are links that will show you each menu.
QUICK SERVICE DINING
- Gasparilla Island Grill – Relax and refuel in this casual dining restaurant.
- Enchanted Rose – Please your palate with delectable dishes and shimmering sips when you visit this newly reimagined lounge inspired by Beauty and the Beast.
- Beaches Pool Bar & Grill – Enjoy a drink in style at this gleaming white gazebo bar by the sandy beach and zero-entry pool.
- Courtyard Pool Bar – Enjoy a refreshing dip then a refreshing sip by the largest pool at the Resort.
- Citricos Lounge – temporarily unavailable
TABLE SERVICE DINING
- Narcoossee’s – Slip away to this waterfront setting for coastal cuisine with spectacular panoramic views.
- Grand Floridian Cafe – For casual American dining at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, this elegant yet unpretentious eatery can’t be beat.
- Citricos – temporary unavailable
- 1900 Park Fare – temporarily unavailable
- Garden View Tea Room – temporarily unavailable
- Victoria & Albert’s – temporarily unavailable
Here are the room types for Grand Floridian Resort & Spa:
- Outer Building with Garden, Lagoon or Theme Park Views
- Main Building Club Level
- Outer Building 1 Bedroom
- Outer Building 2 Bedroom
Here are the room types for the Villas at Grand Floridian:
- Deluxe Studio
- 1 Bedroom Villa
- 2 Bedroom Villa
- 3 Bedroom Grand Villa
Here is a video tour of a standard room:
Here is a video tour of the resort property: