Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Quick Resort Overview
Resort Category: Moderate
Resort Size: 2112 guest rooms nestled around a 42 acre lake, spanning 200 acres total.
Bed Options: Standard Rooms have 2 Queen Beds with an optional fold down Murphy Bed, or 1 King Bed; Pirate Themed Rooms have 2 Double Sized Pirate Ship Shaped Beds.
Transportation Options: Five bus stops, one in each village. Dedicated bus transfers to all Disney Parks (must transfer buses to get to another resort). Disney Skyliner for quick transportation to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
Dining Options: One Table Service Restaurant, Food Court, Pool Bar, Pizza Delivery
Pools: 6 pools (all heated), 1 water play area, hot tub: Feature pool includes zero entry and water slides, other pools without slides
Overall Vibe: Beautifully themed Caribbean feel throughout the resort. There are 5 villages (groups of buildings that house the guest rooms) that each have their own quiet pool and sandy beach surrounding the lake.
Caribbean Beach Resort is the “HUB” to the Disney Skyliner System. It is also the only moderate resort on the Skyliner, giving you quick access to both Epcot and Hollywood Studios! If you choose this as your resort, we will provide more detailed information for navigating that system!
See a better view of the map HERE.
There are a total of 6 pools (all heated), 1 hot tub and 1 water play area for the kids. Each village (where different buildings are situated in groups) has its own “quiet pool”.
The feature pool, called Fuentes del Morro, is pirated themed and located just behind Old Port Royale. It has water cannons, water slides and a nice zero entry!
The water play area is extremely fun for kids under 48 inches tall!
**TIP: The village pools do not provide towels, so be sure to bring your own from your room. Fuentes del Morro pool does provide towels!
Disney’s Skyliner – a quick trip over to Epcot or Hollywood Studios with beautiful views along the way!
Bus – Take bus transportation to all theme parks and Disney Springs!
Discover a treasure trove of leisurely feasts and grab-and-go bites at Old Port Royale, a convenient “port of entry” filled with new places to gather, dine and relax—from our quick-service eatery to the outdoor lounge, poolside bar and market. Click on each option for a menu!
QUICK SERVICE DINING
- Centertown Market
- Centertown Market Gab & Go (temporarily unavailable)
- Banana Cabana
- Spyglass Grill (temporarily unavailable)
TABLE SERVICE DINING
- Sebastian’s Bistro (temporarily closed)
The Standard Room comes in a few different ways.
- Standard View with 2 Queen Beds or 2 Queens & a child-size pull down bed – These rooms are the cheapest at the resort, and may be located in any buildings except the building #s 24, 25, 26, 37, 38, 39.
- Water or Pool View with 2 Queen Beds or 2 Queens & a child-size pull down bed – These rooms can be found in any building except the building #s 24, 25, 26, 37, 38, 39.
- Preferred Room with 2 Queen Beds or 2 Queens & a child-size pull down bed – These rooms are located in the most convenient locations next to Old Port Royale, in buildings 24, 25, 26.
- King Bed Room – available in any village. Sleep 2 adults plus one infant.
- Pirate Room with 2 Double Beds shped like Pirate Ships – located in the Trinidad Village only.