Disney's Beach Club Resort
Quick Resort Overview
Resort Category: Deluxe
Resort Size: 576 guest rooms; 282 villas
Bed Options: multiple different options, mostly 2 Queens/Day Bed & 1 King/Day Bed
Transportation Options: Walk to Epcot, Walk/Skyliner/Boat to Hollywood Studios, Bus to all other parks and Disney Springs.
Dining Options: 1 quick service restaurant, 2 table service restaurants, pool bar, lounge
Pools: 2 pools; feature pool is more like a mini water park including a sandy bottom, zero entry, lazy river and water slide; hot tub
Overall Vibe: A luxurious resort sitting on the beach of Crescent Lake, with direct walking access to Epcot and it’s own lazy river!
Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite.
Discover a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more at Stormalong Bay—a 3-acre water wonderland.
Climb the mast and zip down one of the highest hotel waterslides at Walt Disney World Resort. Catch currents on an inner tube in the lazy river, unwind in one of 3 whirlpool spas and relax on the elevated tanning deck. Children can wade into the main pool from a gentle slope and splash about in 2 kiddie pools—including one with a miniature waterslide.
Prefer a more tranquil experience? Explore 3 all-ages quiet pools—each with a whirlpool spa—located throughout Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts.
Walk – For incredible convenience, walk over to Epcot or Hollywood Studios! (see walking paths below)
Friendship Boats – All aboard for a boat ride over to Hollywood Studios or Boardwalk Inn.
Skyliner – Board the Skyliner for easy access to Hollywood Studios.
Bus – Take bus transportation to all theme parks and Disney Springs!
Here are the options, which are links that will show you each menu.
QUICK SERVICE DINING
- Beach Club Marketplace: quick service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night offerings.
Martha’s Vineyard: lounge
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill: pool side bar and grill
TABLE SERVICE DINING
- Beaches and Cream Soda Shop: table service restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Cape May Cafe: a table service restaurant providing a character breakfast buffet, and a non-character seafood buffet for dinner. Advanced dining reservations highly recommended. (temporarily unavailable)
The Standard Room comes in a few different ways. Below you can see the photos of what the room looks like, no matter the view or if Club Level.
- Standard View
- Garden or Woods View
- Lagoon View or Pool View
Deluxe Room with views of Stormalong Bay, Crescent Lake, Quiet Pool or Parking Area
1 or 2 Bedroom Suite with views of Disney’s Beach Club Resort Gardens, Woods or Crescent Lake
Villas: views of woods, pool or courtyard.
- Deluxe Studio – 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Sized Sleeper Sofa, sleeps up to 4 guests plus an infant.
- 1 Bedroom Villa – 1 King Bed in master bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa in living room, full kitchen. Sleeps up to 4 guests plus an infant.
- 2 Bedroom Villa – 1 King Bed in master bedroom, 1 Queen Bed and 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas, full kitchen and living room. Sleeps up to 8 guests plus an infant.
Here is a Standard Room tour to see the layout. The decor has changed since this video was taken!