Disney Wish: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
A serene setting to unwind in while at sea, this room type offers generous square footage and a private place to admire the view.
- Sleeps: 3 to 4
- Size: 243 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single convertible sofa, upper-berth single pull-down bed (if sleeping 4)
- View: private verandah
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 5A: Deck 10
- Category 5B: Decks 8 and 9
- Category 5C: Decks 6 and 7
- Category 6A: Decks 8 and 9
- Category 6B: Decks 6 and 7
- Category 7A: Decks 6, 7, 8 and 9 – this category has some obstructions to your ocean view from the verandah. (stateroom numbers: 7022, 7518, 8022, 8520, 9014, 9574)
Disney Cruise Line has thought of everything to ensure first-rate comfort and convenience during your voyage. Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A TV, desk and sitting area with a couch
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath” (in most): a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub with glass door and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
And to kids’ delight, in select Deluxe Oceanview Staterooms, a celestial scene featuring original artwork and an enchanting message from the Fairy Godmother reveals itself when the upper-berth bed is pulled down (applicable only for staterooms that sleep 4).
All this plus unparalleled Disney service at any and all hours is bound to make your stay a true pleasure.
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. See Disney Wish Deck Plan.
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 43″ LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- Mini drawer refrigerator
- Mini in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- H20 Plus® spa, bath and shower products
- WiFi (additional fee required)
Airy and private, this sanctuary is where you can watch the sun rise, bask in ocean breezes and enjoy your morning coffee or an evening nightcap. Your private balcony comes equipped with:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® railings and dividers
- Childproof locks
On most adjoining accommodations, the partition between verandahs can be opened to create a larger balcony for sharing, with access between rooms. Guests may contact their stateroom host to unlock the partitions.
Staterooms in Category 7A have a verandah with partial views.