Disney Wish: Concierge Wish Tower Suite
This first-of-its-kind accommodation, perched high in the funnel above the upper decks, features décor inspired by the movie Moana. Enter via a special private entry and relax in the double-height living room which features a spectacular chandelier and floor-to-ceiling glass windows—ideal for taking in sweeping ocean views.
Guests of our Wish Tower Suite have at their disposal:
- 2 main bedrooms, a library/bedroom and a children’s room
- 4.5 bathrooms, including 2 main bathrooms with double sinks, stand-alone bathtubs and walk-in rain showers. The children’s room has its own bathroom with shower. Library/bedroom area on Deck 14 has a full bathroom with double sinks and a shower. There is also a Guest bathroom at the entry.
- Large, 2-story living area
- Grand spiral staircase
- A library that can serve as an additional bedroom with its own full bathroom with double sinks and shower.
- Open dining salon
- Pantry and wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet in both main bedrooms
- Sleeps: 8
- Size: 1,966 sq. ft.
- Room Configuration: 2 main bedrooms with 1 king bed in each room, a children’s bedroom with unique bunk beds, and a library/bedroom with queen size wall bed
- View: floor-to-ceiling windows in main living space
Concierge Wish Tower Suite classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 1A: Decks 14 and 15; private elevator from Deck 10 and 12
Concierge Lounge Tour
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. See Disney Wish Deck Plan.
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 1,000-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Frette® luxury robes for each person in the Stateroom
- Premium bath towels
- Motorized sheer and black-out blinds across floor to ceiling windows
- A total of 5 LCD flat-screen TVs with remote controls (located in the living room, the 2 main bedrooms, the library and the children’s room)
- Central charging station with USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirrors
- Ample closet space
- Dining table
- Sub-Zero undercounter refrigerator
- Sub-Zero wine cooler in bar area
- Full pantry with dishwasher, refrigerator and coffee maker
- Safe in each main bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (length of cruise)
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Adult-Exclusive Restaurants (PALO Steakhouse and Enchanté), spa treatments and nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call this number. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, PALO Steakhouse, Enchanté, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12 Forward, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet, watch news on the TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck on Deck 13 Forward. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, 2 whirlpools, a wading pool, cushioned lounge chairs, and a full bar stocked with water and refreshments.