Disney Wish: Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Extended Verandah
Unwind inside dreamy, Tangled-inspired quarters and take in ocean views from your spacious extended Verandah.
Guests of our 1-Bedroom Suites have at their disposal:
- A separate bedroom
- 2 full bathrooms – main bathroom has with double sinks, a rain-style shower and tub
- A private extended verandah
- Living room
- Wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: 1,031 sq. ft., including extended verandah
- Room Configuration: 1 bedroom with a king bed; living area with double convertible sofa and single wall pull-down bed
- View: private extended verandah
Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite with Extended Verandah Stateroom classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 2A: Deck 12, Forward
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. See Disney Wish Deck Plan.
- Custom premium plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 1,000-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Frette® luxury robes for each person in the Stateroom
- Premium bath towels
- (2) 43″ LCD flat-screen TVs with remote control
- USB and USB-C ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- Mini drawer refrigerator
- Mini in-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms feature luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and Staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service: Enjoy up to 100 MB at no extra charge. (Usage fees apply after 100 MB.)
Take refuge on a large private verandah, giving you access to greater ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by.
Your verandah features:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® railings and dividers
- Childproof locks
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Adult-Exclusive Restaurants (PALO Steakhouse and Enchanté), spa treatments and nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call this number. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, PALO Steakhouse, Enchanté, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 12 Forward, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on the TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck on Deck 13 Forward. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, 2 whirlpools, a wading pool, cushioned lounge chairs, and a full bar stocked with water and refreshments.