Disney Magic & Wonder: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- Sleeps: 3 to 4
- Size: Approximately 268 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa and upper berth pull-down bed (if sleeping 4)
- View: private verandah
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah classifications and locations are as follows:
- Category 5A: Deck 7
- Category 5B: Decks 6 and 7
- Category 5C: Decks 5 and 6
- Category 6A: Decks 5, 6 and 7 (“whitewall verandah”)
- Category 7A: Decks 5, 6, 7, and 8; enclosed verandah with limited views
What Does "Whitewall" Mean?
That is a GREAT question that we would love to answer for you! Category 6 staterooms with whitewall are cheaper than Category 5 rooms without the whitewall.
- Category 5 rooms: the clear plexiglass wall of your verandah goes all the way down to the floor, giving you the optimal view.
- Category 6 rooms: the top half of the verandah wall is clear, the bottom half is the “whitewall”. This is still a great view, but most prefer the full clear wall.
What is a "Navigator Verandah"?
Category 7 rooms still have a private verandah, but it is more enclosed. Think of it more like a sunroom with an open air window, see pic below.
Sleeper Sofa & Upper Berth Bed
Disney Cruise Line has literally thought of everything when it comes to ensuring your family has the best comfort and convenience during your sailing. As you can see in the layout, there is a sitting area, which has a heavy curtain that can be pulled to separate that area from the queen bed. This is great news, since the couch converts to a bed, with the upper-berth pull-down bed above it. That means that the parents can have a little privacy from the kids at night! If you have a family of 4, your stateroom hostess will pull down the upper-berth bed from the ceiling for every evening, and put it back every morning! Once that upper-berth is pulled down, you can see on the ceiling a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers flying through the starry sky that the kids are sure to love!
If you have a 4th guest in the stateroom, this is what the upper berth pull-down bed will look like in the evenings. I’m sure my kids are not the only ones that think that bunk beds are the coolest thing ever!
Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet (in all but accessible staterooms)
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. See Disney Magic & Wonder Deck Plan.
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22″ LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- H20 Plus® spa, bath and shower products
- WiFi (additional fee required)