Disney Magic & Wonder: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Boasting even more square footage than a Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom, these spacious quarters let you spread out.
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: 304 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa, wall pull-down bed and upper berth pull-down bed
- View: private verandah
The Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah is classified as Categories 4A, 4B and 4E and is located on Deck 8.
Sleeper Sofa & Upper Berth Bed
Disney Cruise Line has literally thought of everything when it comes to ensuring your family has the best comfort and convenience during your sailing. As you can see in the layout, there is a sitting area, which has a heavy curtain that can be pulled to separate that area from the queen bed. This is great news, since the couch converts to a bed, with the upper-berth pull-down bed above it. That means that the parents can have a little privacy from the kids at night! If you have a family of 4, your stateroom hostess will pull down the upper-berth bed from the ceiling for every evening, and put it back every morning! Once that upper-berth is pulled down, you can see on the ceiling a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers flying through the starry sky that the kids are sure to love!
If you have a 4th guest in the stateroom, this is what the upper berth pull-down bed will look like in the evenings. I’m sure my kids are not the only ones that think that bunk beds are the coolest thing ever!
Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet (in all but accessible staterooms)
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. See Disney Magic & Wonder Deck Plan.
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium bath towels
- 22″ LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- H20 Plus® spa, bath and shower products
- WiFi (additional fee required)