Disney Magic & Wonder: Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah
- Sleeps: 7
- Size: 1,029 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: 2 bedrooms: main with queen bed, second with 2 single beds and 2 pull-down upper berths; wall pull-down bed in living room
- View: private verandah with floor-to-ceiling windows
Category 1A, located on Deck 8, Midship. (only two of these suites on the ship)
Unparalleled luxury and personal attention combine in our very finest type of suite and our most spacious quarters. Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah are classified as Category R and are located on Deck 8, Midship. Beginning with sailings in 2022, Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah will be classified as Category 1A.
Sophisticated art deco décor incorporates original artwork, vintage Disney hallmarks, warm wood finishes with inlaid details, elegant furnishings and lavish marble-and-granite bathrooms to take your cruise to superlative new heights.
Guests of our Royal Suites have at their disposal:
- 2 separate bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms, including a main with a whirlpool tub
- A verandah
- Living room
- Open dining salon
- Pantry and wet bar stocked with water and sodas
- Walk-in closet
- Media library access
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 4 high-definition LCD flat-screen TVs (located in main bedroom, second bedroom, living room and media room)
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Couch, desk and chair
- Dining table
- Elemis® Body Exotics bath, shower and spa products
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service (Length of cruise)
Every Concierge Suite includes a private verandah, affording Guests sweeping ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by.
Your verandah features:
- Patio furniture
- Deck lighting
- Plexiglas® railings and dividers
- Childproof locks
Expanded Main Suite Option
For larger parties, add an adjoining 1-Bedroom Suite with Verandah. On adjoining accommodations, the partition between verandahs can be opened to create a larger balcony for sharing, with access between rooms.
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from our concierge in-suite dining menu
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located amid the Concierge Suites on Deck 10, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.
From the Lounge, Concierge Guests can access a sun deck via a private entrance. Soak up the sun at this VIP onboard oasis and savor tranquil breezes, cooling water misters, cushioned lounge chairs, and a bar stocked with water and refreshments.