Disney Magic & Wonder: Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
- Sleeps: 5
- Size: 304 sq. ft., including verandah
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa, upper berth pull-down bed and wall pull-down bed
- View: private verandah
Category 3A located on Deck 8.
Sleeper Sofa & Upper Berth Bed
Disney Cruise Line has literally thought of everything when it comes to ensuring your family has the best comfort and convenience during your sailing. As you can see in the layout, there is a sitting area, which has a heavy curtain that can be pulled to separate that area from the queen bed. This is great news, since the couch converts to a bed, with the upper-berth pull-down bed above it. That means that the parents can have a little privacy from the kids at night! If you have a family of 4, your stateroom hostess will pull down the upper-berth bed from the ceiling for every evening, and put it back every morning! Once that upper-berth is pulled down, you can see on the ceiling a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers flying through the starry sky that the kids are sure to love!
If you have a 4th guest in the stateroom, this is what the upper berth pull-down bed will look like in the evenings. I’m sure my kids are not the only ones that think that bunk beds are the coolest thing ever!
Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah design features include:
- A sitting area with a couch, TV and desk
- A heavy privacy curtain to separate the sitting and sleeping areas
- A “split bath”: a bathroom with a vanity, sink, shower and round tub and a half bathroom with a vanity, sink and toilet
- Elevated wooden bed frames for under-bed storage of suitcases and other large items
- Attractive yet functional cabinetry in the living area
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 22″ LCD flat-screen TV with remote control
- Digital clock with 2 USB charging ports
- Full-length mirror
- Ample closet space
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Elemis® Body Exotics bath, shower and spa products
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites and staterooms enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge main bedrooms.
- Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet Service (up to 100mb)
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 130 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Agent is available Monday through Saturday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- Port Adventures
- Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- Dining room seating requests
- Special occasions and celebrations
- Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
Please note that requests are confirmed at time of booking and cannot be guaranteed. Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent or guardian permission to call. All experiences are subject to availability and may be subject to capacity restraints.
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Exclusively for Concierge Guests
As a Concierge Guest, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to dedicated areas on the ship, including the Concierge Lounge. Located on Deck 10, this stylish, modern retreat allows Guests to relax in quiet comfort, sip a cocktail (during select hours), access the Internet (fees may apply), watch news on a large-screen TV, and enjoy complimentary food and nonalcoholic beverages offered throughout the day.