Disney Dream & Fantasy: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom
- Sleeps: 3 to 4
- Size: 204 sq ft
- Room Configuration: queen bed, single sleeper sofa, and for rooms that sleep 4 there is an upper-berth pull-down bed also.
- View: 1 or 2 porthole windows, some categories have obstructed views
- Category 9A – on decks 5, 6, 7 and 8; 1 or 2 porthole windows
- Category 9B – deck 2; 1 porthole window
- Category 9C – on decks 7 and 8; 1 porthole window with obstructed view
- Category 9D – on decks 6, 7 and 8; 1 SLANTED porthole with limited ocean views
- Handicap Accessible rooms : 5186, 5686, 6006, 6186, 6500, 6504, 6686, 7500 and 8500 – 1 large porthole
*For a larger room with a larger porthole view, be sure to check out the Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom.
Please note this is the layout above for for categories 9A-9C. The layout for 9D is slightly larger room with slanted walls and obstructed ocean views out of the smaller porthole window:
Sleeper Sofa & Upper Berth Bed
Disney Cruise Line has literally thought of everything when it comes to ensuring your family has the best comfort and convenience during your sailing. As you can see in the layout, there is a sitting area, which has a heavy curtain that can be pulled to separate that area from the queen bed. This is great news, since the couch converts to a bed, with the upper-berth pull-down bed above it. That means that the parents can have a little privacy from the kids at night! If you have a family of 4, your stateroom hostess will pull down the upper-berth bed from the ceiling for every evening, and put it back every morning! Once that upper-berth is pulled down, you can see on the ceiling a mural of Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy and her brothers flying through the starry sky that the kids are sure to love!
Bathroom & Storage
There is also a full SPLIT bathroom layout, which is AH-MAZING with a family! One side is a vanity and toilet, the other side is a second vanity with full shower/tub combo. What you can’t see from the layout is that the queen bed frame is elevated, allowing for under-bed storage for suitcases and other large items so they are not in your way, as well storage inside the ottoman!
Location of Staterooms
You can click on this pdf to see the location of every stateroom from each deck, as well as zoom in. Be sure you are looking only at the FIRST page, as the second page is for 2 different ships!: dream and fantasy deck plans
Sealy Posturepedic Premium Plush Euro-top Mattress
Frette 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton linens
Premium bath towels
22″ LCD flat-screen television on a swivel arm with remote
iPod docking station
H2O Plus spa, bath and shower products
Ample closet space
Phone with voicemail messaging
Individual climate control